This product is available in West Virgina only!
Please contact us if you would like additional details and/or more information.View the WV Location Information
Cantera Vertical Wall Mix
The stamping tools and vertical texture rollers are designed for use with Cantera Vertical Wall Mix to create the look of natural stone. Once stamped and colored, the cured material creates a durable, natural looking and weather resistant surface that resembles natural stone.
- A polymer modified, cementitious overlay that is a lightweight and sag resistant material suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- A precise blend of graded aggregate, cement and polymer which allows for thin to moderately thick application: 3/4 inch minimum to a maximum of 2 inch in a single application. Multiple applications are possible if a thickness over 2″ is desired.
- Available in 35 pound bags, mix one bag with 1.75 – 2.00 gallons potable water water for coverage of approximately 11 square feet at 3/4 inch thick.
- Available in a medium gray blend with a wide range of color options available by adding Uni-Mix® Color Packs prior to mixing.
- T1000® Primer and T1000® Fine Overlay are used to prepare the substrate and create the scratch coat.
VERTICAL STAMPING PATTERNS