This product is available in West Virgina only!
Please contact us if you would like additional details and/or more information.View the WV Location Information
Quick Cure Low GWP
Professional Polyurethane Foam System
DAP® Touch ‘n Seal® Quick Cure RX 16LB Complete (Low GWP) is a two-component spray foam insulation product that is designed to cure quickly and provide excellent adhesion to a variety of substrates. According to the manufacturer’s specifications, this product has a temperature range of -40°F to 176°F.
Quick Cure formula also has a global warning potential of less than 1 and is classified as LOW GWP product. Quick Cure cannister sealants are available in High Yield (HY) and Reduced Expansion (RX) formulations.
Features & Benefits
- Provides a permanent seal against air, moisture and insect infiltration
- Bonds to common building materials including wood, concrete, insulating foam boards, metal, plastics, and drywall
- Air seals and saves energy
- Global Warming Potential (GWP) less than 1
- Does not shrink
- Does not trap moisture, dust, and allergens as does fiberglass insulation