Wilson Steelworks and the Bridgeport Sports & Recreation Complex – Opening in the Fall of 2020!
- This complex alone will have the following available for use:CILITY FEATURES
- 1 Indoor Turf Field
- 6 Hardwood Basketball Courts
- 6 Volleyball Courts
- 1 Competition Pool and 1 Warmup Pool
- Fitness Center & Group Training Rooms
- Elevated Running Track
- Indoor Climbing Area
- Flexible Meeting and Event Spaces
- Cafe and Concessions
Wilson Steelworks of WV is proud to be supplying this project with some of the products they need to make this Complex a huge success for the Bridgeport area and surrounding cities.
Wilson Door of WV helps rebuild Hodges Hall at WVU
The WVU Board of Governors has approved the first steps towards the renovation of Hodges Hall. Hodges Hall, which is home to the physics department, has not been updated since it was built in 1952. Wilson Door will assist in replacing all the doors, frames, and hardware for this project. It’s estimated to be around $300,000 of work from Wilson Door that will make this building more renovated and up to date.