Now Stocking CON-DRI Debris Netting
All Con-Dri debris netting is made of UV treated, tear resistant, high strength knitted polyethylene mesh with reinforced edges or button eye holes for fastening to support structures.
Con-Dri’s Safety netting is among the top debris nettings in the market. The high-density polyethylene (HDPE) material ensures high durability and can easily match the heavy-duty demands of a construction site.
- Fire Retardant – Meets NFPA 701 Method II and Boston Fire Marshall BFD IX-1
- Reinforced edges for enhanced durability
- Safety Debris Netting features ¼” mesh
- Debris Netting features 1/16” mesh
- PVC Coated Debris Netting features 1/8” mesh
- Delete or update table at the bottom. Currently, it doesn’t list our entire offering.