This product is available in West Virgina only!
Please contact us if you would like additional details and/or more information.View the WV Location Information
- A polymer modified micro-topping that mixes with water.
- Create an abrasion resistant surface ideal for restoring worn or color blemished concrete.
- Apply with squeegee trowel or standard trowel
- Available in two grades: Base Coat and Finish Coat, each grade available in cement gray.
- Application thickness range: Base Coat 1/16”-1/8”, Finish Coat 1/32” to 1/16”.
- Approximate coverage: Base coat is 96 ft2 per 25 pound) bag applied at 1/16″ thickness; Finish coat is 96 ft2 per 25 pound bag applied at 1/16″ thickness.
- May be integrally colored with Uni-Mix® Color Packs or stained after 48 hours of curing time by applying Sierra Stain® Reactive Acid Stain or Elements® Transparent Stain